To Learn more about the 2016-2017 Report Card for all Rocklin Unified Schools, please watch this video that has been produced by the school district that will provide you with a detailed understanding of the new changes.
- The purpose is to communicate student progress to parents/guardians,
students, and other staff.
- Documents student performance over a period of time + provides feedback regarding strengths/concerns.
- Learning is measured against California’s rigorous,
- Progress is determined through multiple measures (assessments, student artifacts,
- It is not the intent of the report card to report on every aspect of learning that occurs in
Report Card Expectations (By Grade Level)
© Copyright Rocklin Unified School District and its licensors. All rights reserved.
Website Developed By CatapultK12™ | Log In