- Absence Reporting
- Aeries Gradebook/Parent Portal
- ATTENDANCE MATTERS
- Bridges Math (K-5) Information
- Common Core FAQ's
- CSE Curriculum (Grades 4-12)
- District Parent Info Page
- GATE Program
- Keep Me Home If...
- Lexia Core5 for Parents
- Lexia System Requirements
- Morning Greeter Service
- Report Card Information
- Sami's Circuit
- Schoology for Parents
- Science Docent Program
Report Card Information
To Learn more about the 2016-2017 Report Card for all Rocklin Unified Schools, please watch this video that has been produced by the school district that will provide you with a detailed understanding of the new changes.
RUSD Report Card Facts: (Click here for the Report Card Handbook)
- The purpose is to communicate student progress to parents/guardians, students, and other staff.
- Documents student performance over a period of time + provides feedback regarding strengths/concerns.
- Learning is measured against California’s rigorous, academic standards.
- Progress is determined through multiple measures (assessments, student artifacts, observations, etc.)
- It is not the intent of the report card to report on every aspect of learning that occurs in the classroom.