Welcome to Rock Creek!
St. Paddy's Fun Run, March 8th
1st Annual Rock Creek St. Paddy's Fun Run is coming March 8th! This is our spring PTC Fundraiser to raise funds for technology, field trips, and more for Rock Creek as well as a community building activity as all parents and friends are invited to also run with their child.
Students will be receiving their fundraising envelope and information from their teacher this week. Information is also found below.
- All students will participate in the "Fun Run" on the 8th (Jogging times TBD).
- Students/families are encouraged to participate in the fundraising portion by raising at least $25 per student
- Fundraising is highly encouraged as all proceeds go back to the student body.
- Those who raise at least $25 will all receive a Goody Bag from PTC.
- Those who raise $50 or more are eligible for additional prizes.
Deadline to return money from fundraising will be Wednesday, March 8th.
PTC February Newsletter
FOR THE FEBRUARY PTC NEWSLETTER TO LEARN ABOUT UPCOMING EVENTS & ACTIVITIES
1st Annual STEM Celebration Day (Volunteers needed)
Parents and Community Members,
- Are you passionate about celebrating Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math with students?
- Have you ever had a profession centered on STEM and are comfortable sharing this with students?
If so, we need your help for our first annual STEM Celebration Day.
- Date/Time: April 26th from 9:00 - 12:00pm
To volunteer & learn more about this event, please click here.
Please contact teacher Kyle Wallin (email@example.com) with any questions you may have.
The Rock Creek Elementary School community is united to educate the total child in mind, body, and spirit to become self reliant, productive and enlightened citizens. We are dedicated to providing an environment that encourages success and nurtures self-esteem through growth and change.
Students, we want you to:
Respect our school
Message from Mark Williams, Principal
It is truly my honor to be the Principal of Rock Creek Elementary School and to carry on the wonderful traditions that have been created by our
students, staff, and the parent community. It is my philosophy that a school is only as successful as the sum of all of its
parts. As the incoming Principal, I will be focusing on parent involvement, enrichment opportunities for students, and continuing to
build on the academic culture that has made Rock Creek a California Distinguished School. As a school that has adopted the "7 Habits" of the Leader in Me program, I look forward to seeing firsthand our students reach their potential not only in the classroom, but also in regards to the “whole child”.
For a further understanding of my personal educational philosophy, please CLICK HERE.
Go Red Hawks!
– Mark Williams, Principal
Free and Reduced Price Meal Program